Lyrics

i will try to get as many Song lyrics as i can of my favorite bands and maybe those requested...i hope you enjoy.... You may copy and use these lyrics as you please if you think some of them need correction, just leave a comment and i'll change them...Thanks

Google
 

Friday, May 13, 2005

Rage Against The Machine ("BOMBTRACK ")

"BOMBTRACK "

Ughh! Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack...ughh!Hey yo, it's just another bombtrack...yeah!It goes a-1, 2, 3... Hey yo, it's just another bombtrackAnd suckas be thinkin' that they can fade thisBut I'm gonna drop it at a higher level'Cause I'm inclined to stoop downHand out some beat-downsCold runna train on punk ho's thatThink they run the gameBut I learned to burn that bridge and deleteThose who compete...at a level that's obsoleteInstead I warm my hands upon the flames of the flagAs I recall our downfallAnd the business that burned us allSee through the news and the views that twist realityEnoughI call the bluffFuck Manifest destinyLandlords and power whoresOn my people they took turnsDispute the suits I igniteAnd then watch 'em burnWith the thoughts from a militant mindHardline, hardline after hardlineLandlords and power whoresOn my people they took turnsDispute the suits I igniteAnd then watch 'em burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnIt goes a-1, 2, 3Another funky radical bombtrackStarted as a sketch in my notebookAnd now dope hooks make punks take another lookMy thoughts ya hear and ya begin to fearThat ya card will get pulled if ya interfereWith the thoughts from a militant mindHardline, hardline after hardlineLandlords and power whoresOn my people they took turnsDispute the suits I igniteAnd then watch 'em burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn, burn, yes ya gonna burnBurn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home