Lyrics

i will try to get as many Song lyrics as i can of my favorite bands and maybe those requested...i hope you enjoy.... You may copy and use these lyrics as you please if you think some of them need correction, just leave a comment and i'll change them...Thanks

Google
 

Friday, May 13, 2005

Rage Against The Machine ("KILLING IN THE NAME" )

"KILLING IN THE NAME"

Killing in the name of!Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesHuh!Killing in the name of!Killing in the name ofAnd now you do what they told ya And now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaBut now you do what they told yaWell now you do what they told yaThose who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesYou justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesThose who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesYou justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesSome of those that work forces, are the same that burn crossesUggh!Killing in the name of!Killing in the name ofAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told yaAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under control (7 times)And now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya, now you're under controlAnd now you do what they told ya!Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesYou justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesThose who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesYou justify those that died by wearing the badge, they're the chosen whitesCome on!Yeah! Come on!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell meFuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!Motherfucker!Uggh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home